Connect with us


Flowking Stone escapes car accident



Ghanaian rapper Flowking Stone witnessed an unfortunate incident in Kumasi on Sunday, February 5 when his Jeep caught fire. gathers that the misfortune happened at KNUST JHS when the rapper and management were on their way to KNUST poolside for a meeting. Ghana Fire Service rushed to the scene to help put the fire off minutes after it started.
According to a management member who narrated the mischance, they believe the mishap was caused by electrical fault.
Gims added that no management member was injured including the “Fire Bon Dem” rapper.
Thank God for life. Yesterday at 4:30 pm, we had a not so pleasant experience as we were on our way to the Knust Poolside for a meeting. Our car caught fire at the Knust JHS that we believe may have been caused by an electrical fault.
Fortunately, neither Flowking nor myself got injured, as we managed to get out of the car before the car was totally set on fire. Security men from the campus called the fire service to put out the fire. We will like to assure everyone that Stone Da Flowking Bradez is safe and sound.” Gims narrated the accident on Facebook.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *